1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 15

To add insult to injury Adecco sends a warning to add my hours to their pay payroll page as "you had hours through July 16."today.Hired weeks ago then rescinded by an insider in 5 min on start day.

Original review posted by user Jul 14

Applied online for a position I am more than qualified for.Prep chef for that traveling canadian circus.10 weeks for the Chicago run.

Phone interview went well.Emailed links to provide personal and direct deposit info. June 9th interview at Adecco office goes well and I am provided full info about the job which I am told starts July 18th. Brittany says "You were chosen from hundreds.PLEASE do not bail on me!! ." Sent a link for a kitchen proficency test which I ace.

Contacted late June about the orientation, photograph for security badge emergency contacts along with more guidelines. I am told to purchase steel toed shoes and start work in 2 days At that hour orientation with ushers, box office staff and merch hawkers a group photo is taken. The following afternoon I am contacted and told the photos were lost.?.I am also told on start day I am to "interview" with the kitchen lead who is now in Chicago..texts: "Bring those steel toe shoes.You will start work immediately". I arrive on time and am taken by Brittany to an empty trailer.

The kitchen lead is a guy in a tshirt and cut offs. An offhanded "interview" lasted 5 min.He did provide info on set up and touring kitchen staff. No other staff of Adecco or Cirque were there. Brittany is waiting outside the trailer and tells me " Okay we will call later " No word all day so I call her at 5.

She says "Sorry they don't need you." and " I hate making these calls this afternoon" 6 WEEKS I AVOIDED TAKING JOBS. $200.00 spent on specific clothing and steel toe shoes. Because they moved the start date up 4 days I had to cancel a cabin stay in SW Michigan my husband and I rented for 4 day. THIS IS PROBABLY WHAT HAPPENED.

Brittany saud Cirque will take kitchen staff from one city to the next but only make that decision after the run. The "bro" kitchen dude probably brought a bro or two from Denver and took my secured position. "Please don't bail on me!"..she pleaded a few times...what an actress. Nick of PBS Newhour Ask A Head Hunter already responded in fury at my experience after I contacted him.

He suggested people abused by this fraudulent company contact your States Attorney ,Local Labor Rights Groups, Local Press, Adecco CEO CEO of company they are staffing for and your local Congressperson..Hire a lawyer..I am.

Review about: Adecco Recruitment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Adecco?

Comments